Jacob Fink FerdinandPartner
Jacob is a senior international consultant and has worked in the field of environment, climate, sustainability and development, internationally and in Denmark for the past 25 years. His expertise covers environmental and climate science and aspects of development programmes, circular economy, climate change mitigation & adaptation sector approaches, programme formulation, implementation and evaluation, green growth, multi-stakeholder collaboration and public-private partnerships.
Jacob holds a M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering, a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Organization and Management) and accreditation as Collective Leadership Facilitator in multi-stakeholder collaboration. Before joining NCG, Jacob worked as a sector counsellor in Kenya for the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2015-2020, where he was responsible for developing and implementing an environmental programme and partnership between Denmark and Kenya. Prior to that he has worked for several organisations within development aspects of environment and climate, including own start-ups, Danish EPA, Niras, Danish Red Cross, WWF, Gate21 and Technical University of Denmark.
- Environment (circular economy, water and natural resources)
- Climate change mitigation & adaptation
- Multi-stakeholder collaboration and partnerships
- Sustainable private sector development
- Responsible business conduct
- Programme formulation, implementation, management and reviews
- Research, analyses and methodology development
- Technical assessments
- Sector studies
Africa: Kenya, Tanzania and South-Africa
Asia: Nepal, Pakistan and Thailand