Kamilla LembckeAssociate Partner
Kamilla has 12 years professional experience with application and operationalization of corporate social responsibility (CSR). With an academic background in the field of international business and intercultural management, Kamilla specialises in social sustainability and implementing concepts of CSR and human rights as a compliance mechanism, and as means to achieve strategic positioning, development and innovation.
Kamilla holds a BA and an Msc (Econ) in International Business Administration and Modern Language and has worked with a large number of international organisations, businesses, governments, and NGOs. She is experienced in performing practical fieldwork related to social risk assessments and mitigation, due diligence and institutional strengthening. Kamilla has excellent diplomatic, communication and facilitation skills, with further qualifications including theoretical and practical experience with management, organisational development, strategic alignment and implementation, internal and external communication, quality assurance, reporting, and capacity building and training.
- Corporate Social Responsibility ( CSR) / Responsible Business Conduct (RBC)
- International guidelines and standards on CSR, incl. The United Nations Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights (UNGP)
- Policy formulation and strategy development
- Due diligence /risk-assessments
- International human rights, incl. core labour rights.
Expertise and Services
- Project management
- Application of international CSR instruments and guidelines
- Due diligence
- Social risk assessments
- Stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement planning
- Code of conduct (CoC)
- Capacity building/training/workshops, and developing of materials
- Quality assurance (QA)
Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Philippines
Europe: Denmark, Norway
Latin America: Venezuela
Middle East & North Africa: Algeria